Support for Military Members & Families
We recognize that you have duties and obligations outside of work, and this is particularly true for employees who are members of the armed forces or have loved ones who are. BenefitsPlus has a wide variety of programs and resources designed to support you, and we encourage you to read on to learn about tools we have in place to support you and your loved ones in the military.
DEI CXM Military Pillar Monthly Connect
Thursday, September 2, 2021 3:00PM-4:00PM EST
Join the dentsu Military BRG for the monthly connect. Nicole Mendoza from CCA@YourService will be joining to provide an overview of services available to dentsu employees. Nicole will also remain on the line for when we open our dialogue about the current events in Afghanistan and upcoming twenty-year anniversary of 9/11.
Join on Teams here.
Support for You and Your Family
Our Work/Life Assistance program administered by CCA@YourService is a voluntary, confidential, and free service. It gives you the information and support you need to help manage your daily life. CCA offers free, dedicated assistance on a wide range of issues, including and not limited to:
- 24/7 phone access to counselors—with referrals to in-person sessions—for professional guidance managing any stress, anxiety, or challenge you’re facing
- Supporting relationship concerns
- Childcare resources and provider referrals for day care, before- and after-school care, education, special needs, summer camps, and more
To get started, call their hotline at (800) 833-8707.or visit www.myccaonline.com (company code = dentsu).
Bright Horizons Care Advantage
If you need extra backup care for your child/children and other family resources, you can rely on Bright Horizons. Your benefits can help with emergency backup care, elder care, nanny placement services, full-time childcare, and more.
Learn more on our Bright Horizons information hub.
Alight Health Pro
If you have questions or need assistance regarding your benefit coverage, medical network, or claims, our Alight Health Pro Brent Brooks can support you to allow you to focus on what matters most. To contact Brent, email him at email@example.com or call (855) 326-7870. Support from your Alight Health Pro is completely free and can be accessed by anyone in your family.
Leave of Absence
If you are an active duty member or reservist in the military, you are entitled to the following time off for official service:
- Annual/Occasional Reservist Training – Flexible Time Off can be used to cover any military activities less than 2 weeks in duration
- Active Service/Deployments – You must request a Military Leave through Lincoln Financial, which provides income continuation for up to 16 weeks during your deployment. You will also be eligible for additional protections under USERRA.
If you are a military family member, you can take Paid Caregiver leave, which provides income continuation for up to 6 weeks, for the same reasons one may take military-related leave under the Federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Paid Caregiver Leave runs concurrently with FMLA and any other applicable state or local laws.
All leaves of absence are administered by Lincoln Financial Group. You may request your leave by calling (800) 523-0428 or by filing online at www.MyLincolnPortal.com (company code = BENEFITSPLUS).