Physical & Mental Wellbeing
We offer a robust variety of programs and resources that are designed to help you out if you need support. From mental wellbeing to physical health, BenefitsPlus can assist you. Many of these programs are available to you and your family at no added cost – read on to learn more!
World Mental Health Day is October 10th
On Friday, October 8th, dentsu is observing World Mental Health Day. Starting on Monday, October 10th, CCA@YourService will have an on-demand webinar – Mental Health: Real, Personal, and Transformative – available to all employees. Learn more about this important opportunity to stop, take a breath, and to ask yourself how you are doing.
- Need a stress reduction tool? Sanvello premium, a mobile app with clinically tested techniques to help you manage your situation, is available for free. To get started, register online and then download their mobile app.
- Need short-term support? CCA@YourService provides access to 24/7 support, and 12 hours/week of dedicated coaching for dentsu employees. Learn more here.
- Need long term support? Virtual visits with in-network therapists are available for anyone in a PPO medical plan for free If you want help to finding a provider who meets your specific needs, visit liveandworkwell.com.
- Lulafit provides you with access to live and on-demand fitness and lifestyle programming. Register and get started today at app.lulafit.com (activation code dentsu).
- ClassPass helps you try out new programs, with a membership that allows you to sign up for classes at over 20,000 gyms around the world. Sign up online with your dentsu email to get a monthly discount.
- Want to get started or try something new in your journey to total wellbeing? Rally and Real Appeal are lifestle and fitness programs that are free to employees enrolled in our medical plans.
Leave of Absence
Our leave of absence programs are designed to support you when you need to step away due to your medical needs.
- Short Term Disability – If you need continuous time off to recover from a medical condition or procedure, Short Term Disability provides 70% income replacement for the duration of your approved leave (up to 26 weeks maximum). Short Term Disability is provided to all benefit eligible employees at no cost.
- Long Term Disability – If you have a serious health condition that requires you to be out of work for more than 26 weeks, Long Term Disability provides 60% income replacement for the duration of your approved leave. You must opt-in to Long Term Disability coverage though your benefit account to access this program.
All leaves of absence are administered by Lincoln Financial Group. You may request your leave by calling (800) 523-0428 or by filing online at www.MyLincolnPortal.com (company code = BENEFITSPLUS).